Private Garden for Affordable Elopements and Intimate Weddings
Whether you are eloping, have a small guest list, saving money, or just prefer intimate and simple;
my lovely Oakland garden could be the perfect place for your ceremony. For one affordable price,
you will have your officiant, ceremony and gathering place all arranged for your wedding.
Three packages are available:
– A short and sweet ceremony such as delivered by a justice-of-the-peace at the courthouse.
- 20 minutes reserved garden time from arrival to departure
- Up to 6 guests plus the wedding couple
- The only things you’ll need are your wedding license, rings if you plan to exchange them and at
least one witness [unless you have a confidential license which does not require witnesses].
- Cost - $150
- Full payment is required to reserve your date.
- Short notice is fine and welcomed
PERSONAL CEREMONY IN THE GARDEN:
- A personal and unique ceremony we would design together for the two of you.
- One hour reserved garden time from arrival to departure
- Up to 20 guests plus the wedding couple
- Comfortable chairs for your guests with aisle
- Changing room available 30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
- Cost: $350
- Full payment is required to reserve your date
EXPANDED CEREMONY IN THE GARDEN:
- If you wish to create a more elaborate ceremony with rituals, multiple readings or special writing,
the cost would be $500 because of the extra time involved in gathering information and writing the ceremony.
- Cost: $500
- $300 deposit required to reserve date
- Available at affordable fees – photographer, professional violinist, harpist, amazing singer.
Or bring your own. No loud music please out of respect for our neighbors.
- In case of rain or at night, our spacious Victorian living room is available for all ceremonies.
- Complement your wedding ceremony with a celebration and meal in one of the incredible restaurants
located within 5 - 15 minutes of the garden – including Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto,
Oakland’s vibrant downtown, Chinatown. Or walk to one of our local restaurants such as Noodle Theory,
The Town House, The Bureau, Summer Summer Thai. Recommendations available.